I was tagged by Karen on Facebook... but I thought I would answer here as I'm having a hard time blogging again...
Let's see if I can come up with 25 things...
1. I've probably done something like this before...
2. ...in this very blog!
3. I live on top of a pharmacy.
4. I'm expecting my first child!
5. I love the smell of coffee, but I don't drink coffee.
6. My dog has lived in three different countries. (I know that's not really about me)
7. I like to pray
8. I'm actually trying to not repeat anything I have said before in one of these tags... I will compare my answers when I'm done here.
9. I've never been to Australia
10. I still keep in touch with some friends I made in India about 11 years ago...
11. I love Cinnamon gum, but they don't sell any in France. In fact, I don't think the French like Cinnamon all that much.
12. I love it when my husband plays Jewish music on his Clarinet.
13. I used to not like cooked tomatoes or onions before I got married.
14. I've recently learned that some of our digital photos look wonderful once they have been printed and hang on the wall.
15. I think I'm getting better at this.
16. I used to wake up in a very bad mood each morning since I was little until I gave it up to the Lord.
17. I honestly see most women in my church like my real sisters.
18. I'm not competitive... so I always feel a little bit bad when I play a game with a competitive person, and beat them... just a little bit bad.
19. On our Bookshelves we have books in Spanish, English, French, Dutch, Papiamentu, Hebrew, Polish, Russian, and I'm sure I have an Italian book somewhere.
20. I can only read 5 of these languages... maybe 6
21. I have a hard time getting compliments and knowing what to do with them.
22. I love to watch my husband make bread.
23. I have never broken a bone, although by looking at me you would think they could easily break.
24. I'm thinking that maybe I should sit down and tag my blog posts...
25. I've always thought that it would be cool to organize a package exchange with my blog friends. There are some lovely things here in France that would be nice to share with other ladies, (and you Doug) and some of you live in places where I'm sure you have lovely unique things to share as well. An international exchange!
I made it! Let me see if I can find this other tagging post I'm sure I did before...