Saturday, April 19, 2008

Net Hoy... o_0

Today is my little borther's Bithday, but I can't get in touch with him because his phone broke and there is no other way to get in touch with him... so I think this is the first year I will not speak to him on his Birthday... and that's sad... for me :(

So, I thought I would post a picture of him... and oh why not, I'll put my other brother in there too.. and wish him a Happy Birthday on my blog.


I won't say much about him because I don't want to embarrass him, but I will say that this little brother of mine does inspire me because of his maturity, his sensitivity to others, his really funny laugh, and how he can encourage his much older sister to be strong in the Lord, trusting always, only looking back to remember how God has been present in my life.

I didn't write a post for my other brother on his Birthday (which was last month) because I talked to him... but all I can say about him right now is that I have not seen him in way too long! He lives in Spain where he seems to love it, but God willing we will be able to see each other next month. I love both my brothers, I miss them, I wish I could see them more often, I think they are great guys and I just pray that they will both learn to put their trust in the Lord for all things. I've always been very happy with having brothers :)

Feliz Cumpleaños Carlos David!
днем рождения

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Kontabai Chiquitin!! Pabien awe di bo ruman. Si bo a yama Carlos David na kas di bo tio Armando bo por hanjele i felisité.

Sunchi pa bo i kumindamentu na bo kasá.

Bo tata

Jimena said...

Hola Pa,

lastima que no pude hablar con el, pero ya sera para el proximo a±no...

Hasta muy pronto!

Anonymous said...

I love having brothers! I have two myself (and a sister) and they are some of my best friends!

Thanks for sharing...

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Brothers are a wonderful thing to have!! I'm glad God blessed me with 3 of them!! :)

Sis. Julie said...

I have a brother and I love him dearly. I haven't seen him for 17 years and I havne't talked to him for 4 years. I miss him so much!! Be thankful you are still in contact with your brother and all is well. But brothers are really wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jimena!
Thanks for the comments on my blog, I am sorry I haven't been to yours in a while. It's great that you have such wonderful brothers. I have two younger brothers myself.

I saw you have a Facebook profile, but I couldn't find you when I searched you. I am on Facebook, so if you want to search me we could friend each other :-)
God bless!
Phylicia

Jimena said...

Thank you for the comments :) Yes, brothers are great indeed... they are so great I remember praying that my mom would have a little boy when she was pregnant of my youngest brother. I have no idea what having a sister would be like, but I know many wonderful women that are like sisters to me.

Sis.Julie I can't believe you haven't seen your brother in 17 years! That make my one year of not seeing my brother like nothing really. Thanks for sharing!

Phylicia, I would love to add you, but there are over 500 Phylicia's so I couldn't really find you :( I'm actually Mme Pinson if you want to find me ;)

Blessings :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger