Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Back

Back again... or so I say...

I will have to change a few things on this blog as time has changed not only me, my life, and our life as a family, but just everything else it seems...including this blog. I just don't think starting a new blog is the answer. Since my last post I have moved to another city, Sunchi has died, our daughter was born and is now a year and a half, I started a small business, and I'm pregnant again. These are only the big changes that I can think of... but there is one thing that still remains the same... and NEVER changes... and that is the wonderful God I know, love and serve. I still need to change more, for my daughter's sake, for the sake of my marriage, for the sake of my relationships with family and friends...and to continue to grow in Faith. I know I still have a long long way to go, but it is good to know that God is there to gently lead us and encourage us as we run this race.

I want to write again because I have seen it bear fruit... I thank you all that keep checking for an update and those that have sent me messages asking how things were going, or to tell me that one of my posts touched them. THANK YOU, I never replied but your messages humbled me and still do.,

I probably won't have time to double check my writing and spelling and what not... I'll try to put up pictures I take along the way. And most of all I want to share about how the Lord works in my still very hard heart as I let Him.

Now, I'm off to bed to thank my husband again for the lasagna and ice-cream he had to get me because I just had to have it. Thank you Lord for a husband that doesn't question my cravings!

God bless...

"He tends his flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young."
- Isa.40:11

4 comments:

Saved Sinner said...

Good to "see" you again.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Jimena said...

Hello, thank you so much. I just read your last post today about the Horse Boy Camp, how sad :(

I have a lot catching up to do but feel encouraged and happy to.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! It's so nice to read the awesome updates and changes in your life. And I am so thrilled to know that you are "with child" again!

It was good to chat with you the other day. Often when I am with my grandchildren, and experience the joy of their lives, I think of you and pray that you have daily strength to keep up with a toddler. :)

Greet Rafael for me, and tell Dinah how special she is.

Jimena said...

Thank you Doug...thanks for the prayers. I so appreciate them!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger