Saturday, March 25, 2017

The kindness challenge book

 I thought I would give Shaunti Feldhahn's book 'The Kindness Challenge' a try. I wouldn't normally buy a book like this, but I thought I should find out if I was missing out on something. It was a bit hard to get into, I felt like I was being lectured, but once I let the message of the book really talk to me I was blown away by the impact it could have in my life. I was able to identify areas in my communication skills where I was lacking kindness. I started to notice things about myself that I hadn't considered before.  I was also learning about what real kindness is! It was enlightening!

No matter how kind you think you might be you will surely find a challenge in here for you. We could all use a little bit of more Kindness in our lives. Its takes little steps, little changes here and there, but the impact could be life changing! I will come back to this book for sure in the future, and highly recommend it! 

I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for a review. 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger