Monday, October 23, 2006

Blessed are...

And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying...

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.


Matthew 5:1-9

3 comments:

Raphaƫl Pinson said...

Blessed are you when you remember these promises
for they will lead you closer to the Lord and show you the truth everyday


God bless you much Jimena

Shereen said...

Hi Jimena, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I know you left a comment once before, and I visited your blog, but I couldn't remember your name when I wanted to come visit again. URGH!! I'm so happy you decided to leave me another comment. I have marked your blog, so I will not forget it this time. I enjoying looking at all the pictures from where you live. You are so sweet, thank you very much for your kind words. I am ecstatic with my family. lol ;0) My beloved and children are such a HUGE blessing to me. It's beyond words. My beloved is the type of father I wish I had. ;0) I know I went through those things for a reason. Sorry, I didn't mean for this to get so long. I look forward to one day hopefully reading your testimony.

Jimena said...

Raphael and Shereen, thank you so much for your comments... I appreciate it when people take the time to leave a few words of encouragement. I don't know when or if I will share my testimony, but thanks for wanting to read it anyway :)
God bless

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger