Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another good-bye

Well,
I have moved to another place once again... Two years ago at a costume party I dressed up as a Pirate but everybody thought I was a Gypsy for some reason... That's kind of what I've become in a way. In the last two years I have lived in 5 different places and I just keep moving from one place to another for different reasons. But I do long for that one place (in the near future I hope) I will be able to call my "real home". The kind where you can draw on your own walls and it would be ok because you are the boss. For now... I must say good-bye to my old place up in an attic. I will miss...

Dinners with Ben...


...my work spot...


...early morning views from my little window =)... (you can even see one of my old colleagues getting to work!)


...the way I had set up my things...


...my wonderful... well, you can see...


... and walking by this beautiful canal each day.

But, no worries. I am now living in a pink building on the 19th floor, so that should also be interesting.

God bless.... =)

3 comments:

Raphaƫl Pinson said...

What a very cosy little place!

I wish you a great time in your panoramic new room on the top of the city!

Take care...

Redriddler said...

Whats for dinner? :)

Jimena said...

Thanks Raphi - I do like it up here.

And about dinner... something with Cauliflower?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger