Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valberg

"For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth..." Job 37:6

Here are some pictures from Valberg!

This is where we stayed.


This was the view from our balcony. The main ski station (on the picture) was just accros, so that was a blessing!


Here I am with the instructor on day 2. Raphael stayed with us to take pictures and to learn how he could also teach me to ski.


Practicing the "chasse-neige" on day 4.


Later he would stand at a distance and I had to make my way to him and stop in front of him.


On day 5 I was so good I was even able to go up hill very fast :P - Actually I think the photographer was about the fall.
That's it folks!

"Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail" Job 38:22

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I just love snow! ;)
Thank you for sharing the beauty of your trip. (Also, you look great skiing!) :)

Also, I wanted to let you know that you have been awarded the "Blogging with a Purpose" award... you can check out my blog (In Love With Christ) for details. :)

Congrats and keep up your beautiful work. You are an encouragement.

Kaysie

Jimena said...

Thank you so much Kaysie... boy have you put me in deep thought. I feel very humbled by your "award" and as I said it is making me think a lot.

You are also an encouragement to me and so refreshing... I know I have said it before but you really are refreshing.

God bless...

Levithian said...

Hello,

Very good pictures. Congratulations with your victory.
We will want to see more pictures, so please consider creating an account.

TeacherMommy said...

How fun! I wish we got out and did stuff more often...or ever! lol. Thank you for all the nice comments on my blog! Hope you are having a great week! God bless!

Sis. Julie said...

You looked like a pro on skis Sis!! LOL!! I'm not so sure I would have been able to do that though. I'm a klutz. I'm glad y'all got to go and that you had a great time and that there was plenty of snow.

Love you girl!!

Jimena said...

Sis.Julie thank you for your comment. They mean a lot to me. Hope you are all doing well. Have a blessed week and much love to you too.

"Levithian" thanks for your comment too. They don't have to sound so professional though... No inti at home? :(

Hope you can come visit us soon... much love! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger