Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Belly

Today is the first day since about three months that I am able to sit at my computer and have internet access on it! In the last three months we have moved to a new town, a bigger home... we have celebrated my 31st Birthday, Thanksgiving, spent Christmas in Paris, and New Year's Eve in Nice. I don't have a lot of pictures of all this because during our move I couldn't locate my camera... but I do have a Belly picture, or like someone delicately put it, a fat picture!

I hope everyone reading this has had a good Christmas time and has started a wonderful new year in the Lord. He has such wonderful things for us, and I hope that with time we can all learn to take bigger steps of faith as we grow in His knowledge and love.

I won't say much else as it is bed time over here... but I have missed blogging and wanted to thank all who left me so many lovely comments wishing us all the best with this pregnancy. I have kept you all in my prayers and hope to be able to get to posting as before.

God bless and here is the pic!


BTW, if anybody is interested in receiving our Newsletter, please let me know and I'll send it to you!

Peace <><

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! You are posting again!! I have missed your posts!!!
Glad you are doing well and you look wonderful!
Blessings to the 3 of you

Anonymous said...

So good to hear that you and baby are doing well! Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture...something I have yet to do myself =)

I hope things continue to go well for you and that you are feeling good throughout the rest of the pregnancy!

Sis. Julie said...

Awwww!! I love it!! Remember when you asked me to pray for you concerning having a child? You had such a desire to have a baby but have had such difficulty with female issues...isn't it wonderful that we serve a God that grants us the desires of our hearts according to His will. Praise His holy name for doing this for you both!!

Tell Bro. Raphael that I said hello!!

I'm soooooooooo excited for you two!!! Love you!!

Jimena said...

Thank you Mrs. Amy, thank you for your well wishes!

Yes, Danielle, it would be great to see a pic of you!

Thank you Sis. Julie, I would love to take the time and write a bit more about my pregnancy. The Lord is good and I desire to fill this blog with how He does bless us and has good things for us, regardless of the circumstances we may face.

God bless you all!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger