Thursday, November 15, 2007

Praying for Francisco...

Dear Friend,
Just a request in case you might read this post. I have a cousin in Colombia who was in a terrible car accident. 5 were in the car; three young men and two girls. The girls passed away. One young man is in a comma, the other one seems to be well except for injuries to his legs, my cousin is conscious, slowly remembering people and things, and needs to be operated because of his injuries. Just as they and their families need prayer, so too many more people I know and you know need prayer.

I know that sometimes we don't want to pray because we don't know what to say, or we think God is angry with us, or we think He doesn't listen, or we don't feel like it, or we don't think we are worthy, or maybe you don't even believe in God... let's put ourselves, our feelings, our fears, thoughts and or anger aside... let's not think about ourselves for a moment, but remember people we know that need prayer. It could be your mom, or dad... your children, your friends... Let's be loving and bring them before the Lord... it is not only good for them, but it is also bringing us before the Lord and touching our hearts.

Could you please pray for my cousin if you feel led to? Or could you please pray for those you know are in need of prayer? Could you please just take some time alone with the Lord, on your knees and bring it all before the Lord? Could you please let me know if you need prayer too?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I will be praying for you cousin.

Jimena said...

Jessica you touch my heart. I'm blessed you feel led to do so. Above all and before all may God's will be done. Thank you!

Sis. Julie said...

I've been praying for Francisco. I pray he improves soon. Thank you for your prayers for me!! I pray for you and Bro. Raphael daily!! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

I thought I had left a comment on your blog, but I can't find where I did. So, maybe I didn't. I'm sorry.

Thank you for praying for me and for asking for prayer for Francisco and for others. I just prayed for Francisco and the others who were in the accident and for their families.

Again, thank you for praying for me as I seek to share the true gospel with JWs.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger