Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thank You!

I just wanted to thank all of you who have prayed for my cousin. I don't have any news on how they are doing, but I believe that we can thank God for what He is doing through your prayers. I have been really touched by you all and so has my family.

Well, that's it for now... I've been kind of busy as I have recently started going to school to learn French and haven't found a lot of time to post, but I will see if I can take some time to post some more pictures and thoughts soon. Hope you enjoy the little Lavender field picture I took in the summer...

Blessings -

3 comments:

Laney said...

Hi Jimena,
Thanks for the post on my blog, A Quill and Inkwell. I visited yours and found it lovely! France must be a beautiful place. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Jimena said...

Thank you Phylicia!

France is very a very beautiful country. I feel very blessed to live here right now. Blessings to you too...

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I haven't done too much blog reading here lately so, I missed reading about your cousin. I hope he is doing much better by now!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger