Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish all my U.S. friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm not from the U.S. but I love the idea of getting together with family, friends or church family to share a meal and give thanks for all His blessings. I read a great article this morning by a man I had never heard of before, but it really blessed me and I thought I would share it. I found it as I was reading Kristina's blog. It's a long read but worth it in my opinion. It's called:

"Thanksgiving, Praise & Joy"

There is much to be thankful for that if we were to take the time to list our blessings, we would see how richly blessed we are. I'm thankful that through my blog I have been able to meet and keep in touch with many wonderful people that have been a great blessing to me. Thank you!


8 comments:

Kristina said...

Hi :) I don't mind you linking to my blog at all. Thanks for all the nice comments.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of God's blessings!

Anonymous said...

Thank you my big TM "Sis!" The turkey is in the oven. It's my task each Thanksgiving and I try to make people believe that it is a hard job! :)

We've just finished watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade with the grandchildren, and now will watch for the next couple of hours the National Dog Show. Whopee!! They like to watch the fancy dogs and see if there is one like Pilote, their Weimaraner. Their dad and I will just wait for football to come on.

Take care and thanks for the great e-card!

Doug

Anonymous said...

I love those phots!!

Jimena said...

Thank you Kristina!

Doug how did your turkey turn out? Did you make the stuffing as well?

Mrs. Amy, it is not hard at all to take nice pictures in France. It is a very beautiful country and as you drive around you just have to ask your husband to stop the car for a sec, take a picture and drive off. Most of my pictures are taken from the car window. I'm glad you like these :)

Jessica said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! I'm sorry I'm a day late. We were BUSY yesterday. :) I went with Ronnie's family for their Thanksgiving Dinner, then we came back here for my family's Thanksgiving dinner. It was a great day!! :)

Sis. Julie said...

I love and appreciate you Sister!! You are a blessing to me and I thank God for you and your hubby each time I pray for you!!

Jimena said...

Thank you Jessica... just think, this could have been your last Thanksgiving as a young unmarried lady :) I pray all goes well for you and Ronnie and that your big day will arrive soon, Lord willing.

Thank you Sis. Julie... what a great message to warm the heart... especially when it's your birthday! :) Thank you so much...

Much love to you both!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Thank you for the greeting!! :)
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday and as Christians, we have soooooooo much to be thankful for!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger