Sunday, December 02, 2007

7 weird things?

Well, Jessica just tagged me and as she is the first person to ever tag me I thought I would go ahead and do it. I have to write 7 random or weird things about me... I guess it's a good way of getting to know people a bit better. I can't think of weird things about myself, but I'm sure if I were to ask my brothers they would have plenty to say. Maybe even my husband.... hmmmm

Ok here we go:

1. My husband thinks it's weird I can't find anything weird about myself....okay

2. When I was 19 years old I was learning to fly a Cessna plane and tower control.

3. At 17 years of age, after being paralyzed due to TM, I had to learn to walk all over again.

4. I've been to Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, St. Martin, the U.K., the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Monaco, Luxembourg, Austria, India... I've lived in 6 of these countries.

5. I love to travel, and would love to go to New Zealand, Australia, Israel, Brazil, Chile, Ireland, Norway, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Burundi... and many many more places.

6. I can read my husband's mind.

7. I wrote a story called "The One-eyed Princess" after dreaming it up.

Now, that I started I could probably go on as so many random and weird things are coming to mind... but I think that one of the weirdest things about myself... in the eyes of many people I have met and family even, is my faith in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Yes, I believe that He is THE way, the truth and the life... weird?... maybe to some... but I don't want to live any other way.

Thank you Jessica for tagging me... that was a first for me. I have to tag 7 other people, but the ones I would tag have already been tagged or would not like to be tagged so that just leaves you Doug ;) .... hehe

Blessings to all...

2 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

This was fun to read about you Sis!! You have been a lot of places. That is so neat!! You had to learn to walk all over again? Wow!! What a God we serve to let you do that!!

I love you!! Have a great day!!

michelle a. said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog to lead me to yours. I love your heart! Your "wierds" are super cool. Yes, I agree with your sis, what a God we serve!

I look forward to visiting again.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger