Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Who was I again?

I have been trying for months now to get back to blogging. First because some people have asked me for an update, and secondly because I do love to write and share about my life and my walk with Christ in hopes that it could bless someone else, but where to start? I really don't know as I kind of forgot who this single girl in Holland that started this blog was, after 5 months of marriage and living in France. It's kind of hard to continue when the character (me) has changed so much. I'm in a new country, I have a permanent house mate now, I don't work as a teacher anymore... but on the other hand I'm still the same person, I still love children, I still struggle with TM from time to time, and above all, I still long and desire to know God more and more each day.

I could write about so many things right now, about France, about my husband and being a wife, about my church, new friends, house-keeping (ehem), so many new things but the most important thing is that God is good, He is here and He is blessing me beyond anything I ever imagined.

I know people love pictures so I will let them do the talking and show you the places and things I see in France. I have tons of pictures so I will put them in groups and post a group each time.

Nice. as in Nice, France.... but also nice of course ;)


Nice is packed with tourists during the Summer... I wonder how busy it is the rest of the year.


A good friend of mine was visiting us in August. She took this picture of us.


It was very cloudy on this day, which is not normal here. This is the Promenade des Anglais.


Coast, old Nice, and balcony on the Château.


Old Nice


Russian Cathedral in Nice. This church building has beautiful colours.

Just a quick hi and thank you to Sis. Julie who has been such a great blessing to me, even from a distance. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to anyone else that is reading, "Hello and thanks for stopping by" :)

God blesses...

2 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

Oh Sister!! I love the pictures. What a great place to live. I'm so thankful that you are back to blogging now. I have added you to my list...and I will be checking in frequently. I don't always get to check blogs every day...but I try to. I look forward to seeing more pictures or reading whatever the Lord has on your heart to post. I love you bunches!! You're such a blessing to me!!

Jimena said...

Thank you sister Julie... there will be more pictures up soon... God bless!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger