Thursday, March 02, 2006

Do good and communicate


Ok, well, I know my blog name is not very exciting but there is a very simple reason for that. Yesterday while I was about to send an e-mail, I was thinking of a verse to go with my message. I decided on Hebrews 13:15. Then I read the following verse and it said, "But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased." Heb 13:16 (KJV) Other versions say "sharing", "giving to others" or "fellowship" instead of communicate. I'm no Bible scholar but I think it's about being in touch with people and this can indeed feel like a sacrifice at times. Sometimes we have to sacrifice our time to stay in touch, other times we might not even feel like it or we just forget to, but it pleases God that we take our time to communicate with one another. So, this is what this blog is about, it's for me to communicate with you, to share about what I've been pondering, what I've been up to and hopefully a lot on what the Lord has been revealing to me. Sooo, let's do good, let's communicate and enjoy!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger