Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cut more... please?

I mentioned in my last post that I was looking for a place to cut my hair. I wanted to have it cut very short, but the lady that cut my hair was afraid to because my hair is curly and she thought it would curl too much. I told her that I have already had very very short hair and I could assure her that I wouldn't look like a Poodle. After asking her three times and her not doing it, I think that maybe she just wasn't feeling like cutting hair. I walked out of there looking like Queen Beatix. Her "bob and flip" look looks great on her, but would only work on me if it was "Koninginnedag". (Queen's day). So today I went to get my hair cut again... and this time I got in such a deep conversation with the guy that was cutting that I almost forgot to look at what he was doing. It was still too long, but he also told me he didn't dare to cut it more. ... I am glad I won't be on TV looking like a snoot.



Here with my long locks... nice and all, but it just had to go.





My first hair cut. Like I'm going to be bothered with snotty children looking like this!!!






Somebody please get me some tea!!!!!






So no, the hair cut was not going to work. I have to look safe, and be myself.





Today's haircut. Not short enough, but child-friendly.

3 comments:

Raphaƫl Pinson said...

Very cute :) I think you look a bit like Halle Berry on this last pic, but much nicer ;)

Anonymous said...

Hola loca!!! Rafael me mando tu pagina web. Que linda que estas con tu nuevo corte!!! Y quiero ver el libro con tus expresiones!!! Cuantas tienes hasta ahora?? Besos y chateamos pronto

Jimena said...

Hola Mariel! :)
Tengo muchas expresiones, pero creo que se ven mejor en personas que tienen la boca grande o algo asi. Me alegra que te guste el corte; aqui no ha hecho mucha sensacion. Cuidate!!! :P

Raphael: let me just say that I have gotten more comments on your comment than my haircut! (>_<)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger