Saturday, April 01, 2006

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu...

Today was the last day at my old apartment. This place wasn't really my style, but there were some things about it that I really liked and will miss. The gnome, the dinning room, the 'womb' and the wild garden. When it was nice weather I would sit with the gnome in the garden. Maybe it's lazyness but I personally liked knowing that I could have a little piece of land where plants grew wildly in the centre of a busy city. It felt like a secret garden/jungle. In the dinning room each chair was different. I used to have fun chosing which chair I felt like sitting on for dinner, breakfast, or lunch sometimes. I also liked the black chair I called the 'womb', because everytime I sat on it to watch a movie I just automatically curled up and it felt nice and cozy... sigh*


This is the "Womb". Some people didn't think it was comfortable, but I really liked it.










This was is the "Queen" chair. I think this chair is elegant and I loved the colour. I liked to sit on it when I felt like a queen. :)








This is the "Bread and Tea" chair". It was just a simple kind of chair that I enjoyed for breakfast.









This was the "Standing chair". It wasn't very heavy and it's stready so a great chair to stand on whenever I needed to change a light bulb or reach something up high. Also very nice to sit on.







This was the "Throne"... king of the chairs. A very comfortable chair.









This is what they all looked like together.










And this is the garden. Can you see the gnome?


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger