Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy B-day C.D!!! \(^_^)/... op z'n Japans

Carlos David.... Feliz CumpleaƱos!!!!!

I was just sitting here looking for a nice picture of my brother to put on my blog. Today is his 20th B-day, and I'm so very happy for him. I saw some pictures I took of him when he was here with my mom on Sunday, and I saw this picture of him drinking and it reminded me of his 2nd B-day. I remember clearly that he was wearing white clothes; my dad was filming him in our back yard in Bonaire, while we waited for people to come to his party. I remember that while my dad was filming him he was drinking something but even when had finished his drink he kept holding the cup up, so all you could see where his big brown eyes smiling at the camera. My dad would ask him... "How old are you?" and he would raise one finger and then he would quickly correct himself and put two fingers up. Well, I guess today you can put two fingers up and make a zero right next to it. No voy a decir mucho, (to not embarrass you) pero espero que sepas que eres una de las bendiciones mas grandes que tengo en la vida. God bless you much.



Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. - Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered By Blogger